Ask a Question, Get an Answer - August 1 - August 5, 2022 - Need a little extra help this week!

• 5 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

It's great that we have such a vibrant Acumatica community to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the community is to respond to every member’s question so that no one goes away "empty handed".

Connect, Learn, Share

Join your local Acumatica User Group today!

Acumatica Users Group SE - Calling All Developers

***Check out the below HOT KB tip***

How to resolve 'The batch contains released related transactions and cannot be deleted' error on an attempt to delete manufacturing transactions

Shoutout to the following members who provided tips and assisted with unanswered questions this past week. Thank you for all your help!

@Rocardokoh61  @Leonardo Justiniano  @kbeatty21 
@ray20  @Irina  @lauraj46 
@rosenjon  @laura01  @max75 
@smarenich  @dgodsill97  @TimWehrle32 
@Debbie Baldwin  @ChandrasekharM  @StaceyReitz23 
@Vinay Koppula  @joe21  @cindywhitner76 
@dales50  @ddunn  @clancour 
@Dioris Aguilar  @stephenward03  @Fernando Amadoz 
@Naveen Boga  @joelhoffman  @andrew15 
@sheilao08  @Marco Villasenor  @aaronbeehoo01 
@Cetylite  @TimRodman  @eudescoelho29 
@Ahmed  @stephenbologna39  @markusray17 
@dlevoniuk  @willie98  @clindberg 
@Ellie  @Thorsten Leppek  @DConcannon 
@rkerr58  @Julia Lukina   @Anacarina Calvo 
@ruchikasharma23  @meganfriesen37  @jyounes 
@Dmitrii Naumov  @josh.fischer  @scottaisd00 
@ppowell  @Brian Stevens  @acumaticapm182  
@variuxdavid  @angierowley75  @IhorPatko 
@bobstephens42  @clawrence98   @aaghaei 
@K2a  @shannonlandreth53  @GJensen 
@hkabiri  @Aliya  @gbrazelton14 
@Gabriel Michaud  @gd41  @KarthikGajendran 
@gdow23  @Concannon    @Dana Moffat 
@TannerMacDonald14  @nmansinha  @Julia Golomidova 
@kokjietan  @karthikn61  @sean21 
@dougmcbride79  @rebeckamckinney53  @gprice27 
@danielklumpp  @mikedavidson07   

Think you have a potential answer, Jump In!

Help a Fellow Community Member Out!

Here's the list of questions that need response for this coming week. Hopefully with everyone’s help we can clean some of these up which may help others seeking similar answers in the future. Grab one before they’re gone:sunglasses: !

how to email a quote from the mobile app

Selected Entity on Task screen seems to save the data, but not display on the screen

How to edit header & footer of Acumatica Wiki?

Workflow extension that doesn't run

Save Acumatica Cloud inputted data at custom screen to DataBase

Apply IIF statement in 'To:' field in Notification template

I required below all API for Android platform.

Looking for a Factoring Management Application that is or can be integrated with Acumatica

Completing B2B Ecom orders partially, completion by seller, and resubmitting them in the B2B ECommerce store

Expensify import to AP Bill?

TestSdk && TestConnection

You are currently logged off/Session Expired

Confirming Shipment / Grabbing Labels from USPS takes way too long

Limit updates to the Tasks screen to the Owner and any Administrator

Thank you all for your efforts! 

@Chris Hackett

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett 

I have a question and I will give you a scenario about our project

Hi, would like to seek for your expertise and advise about my project - gasoline station with 3 stores

(1. Fuel,     2. Services/Repair    3. Mini grocery), the customer's due from the 2 stores (services/repair and grocery) were being paid in advance by the 3rd store (fuel). Ex. I have a customer who purchased from the grocery, and availed fuel and services/repair as well, technically there were 3 invoices from my 3 stores. What I’m doing is that I will get a cash from my Fuel store and pay the due of that customer to my grocery and services/repair stores. So I will close the invoices from the 2 stores by using the Mode of payment - Advances from Fuel. But I will still send Statement of Account to the customer showing his due from my 3 stores but the payment should go to Fuel alone since Fuel store already pay the customer balance from 3 stores in advance. This client will pay me in 30 days or so.

Now the problem is, when the customer pays for his/her total due for the 3 stores I wanted to apply the payment once. How can I do that in my Fuel store? I cannot search for the customer anymore since there is no open Invoices already ‘coz it was paid in advance by my Fuel store. I don’t want also to look one by one to open the invoice where he/she got the cash from to pay for the advance.

Can you help me think of solution or work around here or should I say that this is not possible and should not do advance payment on behalf of the customer?

Thanks in  advance for the response/advise.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @acumaticapm182 - You will want to post your query in one of the discussion forums so product experts can assist. Thank you! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett,

Yes, and I’ve already posted in the forum and I hope they give me an answer / solution

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved