Join your local Acumatica User Group today!

• 28 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

To all Acumatica users, if you’re in the one of these local areas, please take a moment to join that group. That way you’ll be aware of upcoming events the group has. Please note, we’re trying to keep the membership to those who are physically located in the each group’s area or able to travel to attend. The groups are focused on having in-person meetings.

Acumatica User Groups are regional groups of users that meet regularly in person. They are open to local customers, partners, and Acumatica employees. These local meetings are intended to further the sharing of knowledge and product use through presentations, peer to peer networking, round tables, ad hoc discussions, etc. Each group is led by a coalition of customer, Acumatica employee and partner.

Feel free to share this information with others in your organization who would be interested.

Request to Join the one near you!

SoCal Acumatica User Group 

Pacific Northwest Acumatica User Group

SE Acumatica User Group 

North Texas Acumatica User Group

NE Acumatica User Group

S. Texas Acumatica User Group 

Canada East Acumatica User Group 

Greater Chicago Acumatica User Group 

Minnesota Acumatica User Group

Utah Acumatica User Group

Please note you will need to be signed into community.acumatica.com to request to join a group

Keep up with the latest at the Acumatica User Group landing page. 

2 replies

I am trying to join the new Houston users group, but unclear where within the site I should navigate

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Scarter - I have added the link to the Houston AUG but it appears you found it 😀

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved