Question

Workflow extension that doesn't run

• 29 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I am attempting to create a workflow extension for BusinessAccountWorkflow.  It adds a few actions that I want to suppress. My extension’s Configure method override basically doesn’t do anything, so that the base method doesn’t create actions.  My override method doesn’t seem to be running, though, because the actions still appear, and my breakpoint isn’t hit. Below is the extension.  What could I be missing to get this to override to run?

public class BusinessAccountWorkflowExt : PXGraphExtension<BusinessAccountWorkflow, BusinessAccountMaint>
{
public static bool IsActive() => false;

public override void Configure(PXScreenConfiguration configuration)
{
var context = configuration
.GetScreenConfigurationContext<BusinessAccountMaint, BAccount>();

context.AddScreenConfigurationFor(screen =>
{
return screen;
});

//context.RemoveScreenConfigurationFor();
}
}

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I did start noticing the breakpoint would be hit in certain circumstances, like DLL load, and was able to debug a bit further. I also noticed since I posted this that there are more levels of extension for Business Account than I first thought, and needed to extend multiple levels and extensions of other extensions. However, no matter what I've done so far, I haven't been able to hide the actions that I'm trying to. I might create another question for this specifically, though.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @tlanzer25  - were you ever able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved