Still I am getting “Request Timed Out” while creating PO from Requisition;

Please assist;

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 10 April 2023, 23:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @sd79 I’ve experienced issues like this before. I’ve worked around it by using import scenario or breaking up the uploads into separate sheets so maybe like 2000 rows per spreadsheet.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @estebanperalta54, thanks for your prompt response; You have provided a workaround which I am sure will work out for us; Unfortunately my client will not agree upon it as they have license of 10000 lines per transaction

So logically, creating a PO from Requisition with 4735 lines must work for them.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@sd79  This request timeout is not related to the license and lines per transaction, at least from what I can see on the screenshot.

There are several timeout limits available on acumatica config file which can be verified and maybe one of them gets maxed out and the error shows up.

By Default the querytimeout which is the time it takes on a UI request and single query which is 30 seconds you can increase it using following article. (Make sure you do it out of business hours unless the site is not live)

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(3))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=62b4944b-22d6-48d6-955d-f672b8ba1057

Hopefully that helps with process of such transactions and size.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved