Solved

Using Ctrl-C to copy a cell value from a generic inquiry in 22.106.0015 isn't working.

• 15 June 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We are working on upgrading two clients to 22.106 and this version seems to have removed the ability to use the keyboard copy (Ctrl-C) to copy the value of a cell into the windows clipboard.  This issue does not exist in 22.105.  Can someone confirm if this is a bug because will will have clients that will complain about this loss of functionality?

Thanks,

Kurt

icon

Best answer by Aliya 22 June 2022, 21:46

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @KurtBauer  I just checked for Sales Order GI and I can able to COPY the value using the keyboard (Ctrl + C).

Can you please try with a different browser and verify.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga! This issue is occurring in two of my client sandboxes on 22.106 on all GIs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @hayleehicks18  I have checked in Mozilla FireFox browser and it is working for me.

Have you tried in different browsers?

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have tried Chrome, Edge, and Firefox with the same issue.  I thought maybe it was an issue related to patch Tuesday for Microsoft, but I just tried another computer that has not been patched and it has the same issue.

Finally, I also just upgraded my local 22.105 demo system to 22.106 and see the same issue.

Thanks

Kurt

Userlevel 4
Badge

Update: this appears to be an issue in 22.107.0022 as well.

Userlevel 2

I am seeing the same issue as well as others on my team. We have tested on multiple browsers and computers and have an open case with Acumatica.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi everyone, we are aware of this issue and we are working on it with our RnD team. We will update you with the plan on addressing it. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Here is the KB article about the issue 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved