Solved

User activity

• 31 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

Can I get a report of the activity of each user for using the system?

Thank you.

Regards,

Raymond

icon

Best answer by Laura02 1 February 2024, 15:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Rmak0501 

I dont believe we have the option to get a user activity in Acumatica.

Apart from that you can track the changes using an audit history

https://www.swktech.com/acumatica-user-activity-performance-monitoring/#:~:text=Acumatica%20Field%2DLevel%20Audits&text=The%20feature%20tracks%20the%20creation,the%20selected%20objects%20(screen).

Badge +18

Hello, 

Access History screen will show you time of Login, time of Logout, and every screen accessed (opened) by the user. 

Without Audit, we can see the User Name who created each document, batch, and transaction, and we can see the last User to update each document, batch and transaction.

With audit configured, we can see each field updated by a person, depending on the fields included in the Audit.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

I  find one occassion in Access history which show “admin as raymond’.

Is that the admin log into the system and pretend to be me?

Thank you.

Badge +18

Hello,

I often “Log in as” users when I am testing their roles. Anyone in Admin role may log in as any user without knowing the user’s password.  As you noted, Acumatica does know the difference between “the real you” and when the Admin is testing your roles and access rights.  Any record added by the Admin while logged in as you will be identified the same way: Transaction added by “Admin as Raymond”.

Sometimes we forget to log back out, once we’ve verified your access rights are working. 😉

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved