Solved

Use Site Logo on Report instead of Report Logo

• 26 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

FIRST OFF: I just attended my first Acumatica Summit and heard all about how amazing the community is and how helpful people are; so I’m bought in, show me what you got!

Our sales department wants a more formal look to our quotes/proposals and so the graphics guy has designed a template with a black header.  Unfortunately our standard report logo doesn’t look good on a black background, but our site logo would. 

I’ve found in Report Designer that the standard report logo reference is:

=[Branch.BranchOrOrganizationLogoNameReport]

and when I compare the difference between the references when I check the source in the ‘Companies’ screen:

• Report Logo info is:
    • Control Type: Image Uploader
    • Data Class: Organization
    • Data Field: LogoNameReport
    • View Name: OrganizationVier
    • Business Logic: OrganizationMaint
  • Site Logo info is:
    • Control Type: Image Uploader
    • Data Class: Organization
    • Data Field: LogoName
    • View Name: OrganizationVier
    • Business Logic: OrganizationMaint

So I tried to switch the image reference in Report Designer to be:

=[Branch.BranchOrOrganizationLogoName]

and I tried:

=[Branch.BranchOrOrganizationLogoNameSite]

But it gives me an error when I try to run the report with the new image (which tells me my reference is bad).

icon

Best answer by wfilipiak67 26 January 2022, 18:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@APistorius
To get the site logo, you need Branches.LogoName.

You should make sure that the field is available. You can do this by refreshing the Schema for that Branches Table.IN the RD, go to files, Build Schema. Click on the Load Schema button. Then highlight the Branches table & click the refresh button. This will load all the fields into the RD.

You should be able to use the field then. 

You could also load the mage into the companies, visual appearance, Reports section.

Hope this helps,
Bill

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@APistorius , don't forget to click apply & OK

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved