Solved

Unapplied AR Payment Report

• 22 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, I am looking for a report that will pull all customers that have unapplied payments. Is there such a report or I will need to create one? How do I create one? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 23 February 2024, 18:24

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Please try AR Aged Period Sensitive with Additional Filter for Document Type equal Payment or PrePayment:

Laura

Thanks Laura. Since this is period sensitive, would it only pull payment for that specific period that was selected? What if you are looking for all periods for remaining unapplied payments?

Badge +18

Hello,

The period sensitive report will show you all unapplied payments when printed for today (current fiscal period), whether the payment was recently entered in the current period or entered in any previous fiscal period.

When printed for a prior period, such as 12-2023 , the report will show you the amount of unapplied AR payments remaining that remained open/unapplied at the end of  12-2023.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved