Question

Rports Templates

• 22 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Customer has 5 branches.  They have a AR Aging Template set for each branch.  Is there a way to run all templates with one click / selection?  They want to do this on demand not on a schedule. (2023R2)

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @dsimmerly! I’m pretty sure the answer here is that this functionality is not available. Instead of templates for one report, they could create an individual report for each branch, but there would still need to be a trigger. Otherwise they would need a customization I think.

Maybe if they can create a GI with the customers they want to run the aging for, they could have an Business Event set up to trigger with something specific related to why/when they want to print the aging report (i.e. days since ____, or payment overdue since ______), and then an Action Execution to trigger when one of the customers falls into the GI and it will print the report off that customer record.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved