Solved

Report won't export

• 23 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I have a report who was exporting just fine to Excel and PDF. However after rolling out a large swathe of customizations changes between myself and my VAR, the report does NOTHING when I click export to PDF or export to Excel. Anyone know what might cause this or how to fix it?

icon

Best answer by Michael Hansen 26 July 2021, 23:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Michael,

After clicking Export, can you go to Help->Trace from any screen and see if there are any errors logged?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge

I think it was a customization gone berserk. My VARs just pushed another customization this AM and now it exports. I guess I need to be more patient :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sometimes publishing a customization will leave the site in a “bad” state until a restart of the instance. In such cases you can force a restart through the Apply Updates screen:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved