Solved

Report - rotate text

• 10 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there a way to rotate text on a report in Report Designer?

I print information on a label and have a 3/4” section of the label that runs vertical.

Is there a way to rotate this information?

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 10 June 2021, 15:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Unfortunately, it is not possible. I would suggest filing this as a suggestion in the Product Ideas section

Not ideal, but as a workaround you could do something like this by having multiple textboxes that each print a single character (by using the SUBSTRING() function to get a specific character from your work order #):

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you. Using Text Boxes will not work for this instance but thanks for the suggestion.

I will definitely put in a request to have the option to rotate text!

Until that happens, we will  redesign our label layout to have to make this work.

Userlevel 2

Hello Sara, 

For additional flexibility building your reports I would check out Acumatica’s ISV partner Minisoft. Minisoft has a forms and label generation tool called eFORMz that would allow you to make these customizations easily. Here is the marketplace listing » eFormz - Marketplace | Acumatica Cloud ERP 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@MirandaDowler52 

Thanks so much for the info!

I will have to check out this option.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved