Solved

Report designer does not work after power out

• 15 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

Any idea why my report designer is giving an error after power outage, does not download any report from acumatica and when try to open from server or save to server this is the error

Thanks

Vivian

icon

Best answer by Irina 16 February 2022, 13:46

View original

5 replies

Badge +1

@vivian46 these kind of “unhandled exceptions” happen sometimes with the Report Designer, especially if left open for too long (maybe due to computer’s memory cache changes). I suggest trying to exit Report Designer and then re-opening. If you are still experiencing it, you may need to reinstall Report Designer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @vivian46 

Check your reports designer version ( property of reportsdesigner.exe) and the version and build of Acumatica instance from which you are trying to access the reports. As long as Reports designer is of same version or higher version, it works fine.  Reports designer being older version as compared to the instance version can cause error. 

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @vivian46 

Please find the KB article that could help you to resolve the issue

Userlevel 1

Thank you Irina!! Deleteing the config.xml solved the problem

Thank youuu

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you Irina!! Deleteing the config.xml solved the problem

Thank youuu

Hello @vivian46 ,

I know this post is old, perhaps can you share how you were able to solve this? I can’t open what @Irina has shared.

Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved