Report Designer: 2 pages per sheet, or 2 columns per sheet?

• 7 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

This is a duplicate post to :

Curious if it’s possible to compress 2 Report Designer pages into a single final output page. The case we have is that we have a long item list that a customer prints and then hands out at their retail location. The issue is that the item list is multitudinous: 100 pages of items printed in 8 pixel font size. 

Goal: print multiple report pages per sheet, or create a Report that has multiple columns of item data under a single Report Header (this would be nicer for formatting IMO).

I saw something similar being asked here.

When I attempt this with a Print dialog, I’m not seeing the expected 2 pages per sheet, and I also see unexpected spacing in the print preview, despite having set the visible expression in the Group and Report footer to ‘False’.

Any ideas would be interesting!
Arline

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge
Print Preview in Acumatica: Looks ok in terms of spacing

Print Preview in Chrome: not showing 2 pages per sheet, and showing unexpected spacing gaps.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved