Solved

Passing report parameters in Business Event

• 2 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello All,

I have been working on Business event that has a report attached. The report has the Company/branch parameter that i would like to pass for the business event too.

Notification Template screen

The parameter value is being selected from the GI. But eventually the event isnt firing. I have this condition to enter in the parameter value = ‘Branch A’ only instead of all the branches.

And when I click on the From Schema checkbox under Report schema in the Notification Template screen it displays the following error:

How can I put up this condition and successfully trigger the conditions?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 2 February 2024, 18:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Harry Can you please let me know if are you using the default Acumatica Notification or custom notification?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Harry Can you please let me know if are you using the default Acumatica Notification or custom notification?

I am currently using the Email Notification type, using the Business events & then the Notification template screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Harry 

Have you tried the below ighlighted options and update the mapping 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved