Solved

Nice Labels

• 25 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We are in the process of converting from Macola/Synergy to Acumatica. All of our box labels and item UPC code labels have been done with Nice Labels using Zebra printers. Is there a more efficient way of converting the Nice Labels to a format that Acumatica can use or will we have to design them similar to the way Acumatica report is done, RBAR (Row by Agonizing Row). I know that there are companies out there can can convert the Nice Labels to Acumatica format such as ASGARD), but if possible, we would like to do it inhouse.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 25 September 2023, 18:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @billmarmc 

You can do it yourself on the report designer. 

For Inventory items, there is a report that I know I’ve seen modified: IN619200 (Screen ID)

There is also a location labels report that you can do the similar with: IN619000

You can add barcodes as well with the report designer. 

It will have to be done manually and currently there is no way to convert it unfortunately.  ASGARD would be the ones to do that in a much faster fashion. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

That's what I thought, but it never hurts to find a better solution if available. Thank you for that answer.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved