Solved

Joinint to the AMMultiLevelBomData in Report Designer

• 31 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Trying to enhance the AM613000 report to include our Legacy Part number on the report (this was implemented as a usr field on the InventoryItem table)

It won’t let me join InventoryItem to AMMultiLevelBomData as I gather that AMMultiLevelBomData is a dynamic “table” based upon the answers to the questions on the AM413000 screen

So how can I extend that to add a simple field?  I assumed it should be as simple as adding the InventoryItem table to the report and joining on the InventoryID columns, but that errors.

icon

Best answer by lbarker 7 March 2023, 07:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Did you ever get a response or resolution to this?  I have a client who would like a GI built to report the same data as the Multi Level Bom Costed report, but it’s largely based on the DAC you’re asking about and it won’t let me use it as a table in a DAC.  Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

So I have managed to use a subreport but I pass the Inventory description as a parameter, and use that to get the data as the InventoryID did not work, so try that as should be workable as most dont have same description

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved