Solved

Is there a limit to the number of pages that can be exported to excel?

• 21 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi Everyone,

Is there a limit as to the number of pages of a report that can be exported to excel or pdf?

It seems like that if the report has 5000 pages, the export to excel or pdf is not working.

Any ideas or suggestions on what to do?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 21 June 2021, 17:07

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @aquetista  When we are trying to export more than 1000 records, system will display a warning message like below screen, if you click on IGNORE then system will export all the records…

There is NO such limitation of exporting of pages,  just now I have exported 29865 pages with 657029 records. Please find the screenshot for reference.

Hope this helps!!

Hello @Naveen B , thank you for the reply. I get what you meant but what I am trying to export is the standard report of Acumatica like GL Register Detailed. I’m just wondering if the number of pages affects the exportation of data as I can export the said report provided that it does not reach 5000+ pages.

Any suggestion on what to do? Any idea if there’s configuration for this?

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @aquetista 

I tired this and I can able to export 37774 pages in PDF file. Please find the screenshot for reference

NOTE: Sometimes exporting of PDF is NOT working, when we are trying to fetch the huge data.

Hello @Naveen B , what version of Acumatica are you using?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

The above screenshots are from 2020 R1..

Thank you @Naveen B 

Userlevel 2
Badge

The above screenshots are from 2020 R1..

Hi @Naveen Boga Our customer using version 2021 R2 there’s no option to choose ignore, just giving option ok or cancel. 

Is it related with resources tier? CMIIW

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved