Solved

How to Print Necessary Image if More than One File item attached to Note Report Designer

• 12 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

In the Projects form in Acumatica, if we attach more than one file in the record, how can we select one specific image file to be selected and printed in the report, this image file will have a specific naming convention so that it will be selected to be printed in the report. How can I approach this development?

icon

Best answer by mrysev 12 April 2022, 12:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, please consider joining UploadFile table and have a condition by FileName. Then include to the report only needed files

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @TharidhiP were you able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Chris Hackett yes I was able to resolve it, thank you!

Hi, please consider joining UploadFile table and have a condition by FileName. Then include to the report only needed files

Hey sorry for bumping the solved the thread, I am also got the same question. How do you set the condition though? I tried using VisibleExpr but doesn’t work cause my UploadFile.Name starts with Stock Items (1014220)\Artikelpass_001.jpg

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved