Solved

How to print Document level note text in a report?

• 15 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello all,

How can I print the document level note text in a report - Invoices & Memos form. I currently tried to print it but it is getting duplicated for every line.

Getting duplicated for every line

“123” is the text that i have inserted in the Document level Notes.

How can I fix this?

icon

Best answer by Harshita 16 March 2024, 05:17

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I think it’s duplicating because the note is placed on the Details section of the report. Therefore it will print the document note once for each line of your Invoice.

Move Document-level notes to the Header or Footer area of the invoice. For inspiration, please look at the Standard AR Invoice that comes with Acumatica:  It includes BOTH line- and document-level notes. You can mimic the behavior & design of the standard report when creating your custom invoice:

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello,

I think it’s duplicating because the note is placed on the Details section of the report. Therefore it will print the document note once for each line of your Invoice.

Move Document-level notes to the Header or Footer area of the invoice. For inspiration, please look at the Standard AR Invoice that comes with Acumatica:  It includes BOTH line- and document-level notes. You can mimic the behavior & design of the standard report when creating your custom invoice:

Laura

Hey @Laura02 , thank for your prompt response. What I did here is I added a new empty group and then made the footer section of this group visible, and set PrintToFooter - False. And it ran.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved