Solved

How to display only the first page when pressing “RUN REPORT”?

• 1 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Dear Team,

Let's say the report has multiple pages. How to display only the first page when pressing “RUN REPORT”?

Best Regards,

NNT

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 4 December 2023, 09:03

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @nhatnghetinh ,

This is the default behavior when rendering the report in html.  The first page is displayed on the screen and the following pages are available by using the forward arrow.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @lauraj46,

I mean let's say the report has 5 pages. Then when you press “RUN REPORT”, it only displays the first page and does not show the next pages.

Best Regards,

NNT

Hi @lauraj46,

I mean let's say the report has 5 pages. Then when you press “RUN REPORT”, it only displays the first page and does not show the next pages.

Best Regards,

NNT

Yes, it display only first page on face, if you want to see next page you have to click on < / > buttons to see the previous / next pages…

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi balajib49,

I only want to display the first page, not the following pages. The “Next Page, Last Page” buttons will be hidden.

Best Regards,

NNT

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You can’t hide the navigation buttons but in your report visibility condition you can check the page number and set all pages visibility to false other than page 1. When you have one page only those buttons automatically will go away

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @aaghaei,

Please let me know where to do it in Report Designer as you instructed ?

Best Regards,

NNT

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Make sure to select the page not the sections

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved