Solved

GI quick filter - PMTran Date Include all dates up to filter + blank dates

• 17 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello,

I am trying to include a quick filter on the PMTran Date for a GI. I would like to have the filter setup up to show everything “Is less than or equal to”, I would like it to also show all blank dates as well. 

Does anyone know how to do this?

I attached two screenshots

1). GI Screen results (with quick filter)

2). Results grids of that field

Any insights would be helpful!

Thank you,

KT

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 17 May 2022, 22:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ketiller  Since you wanted to apply the 2 filters, you can try like below and verify.

1. Less than X Date ==> you can add this condition in the CONDITIONS Tab
  2. Blank Date ==> Since this is Date field, Acumatica will not provide Is Empty condition, but you can do the below workaround to get the blank date records.
    • Workaround: In the RESULTS GRID tab, you can provide the Schema field as any string field from that table, so that after viewing the inquiry you can filter with Is Empty condition. Please find the screenshot for reference.

Hope this helps!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved