Solved

Data Retrieval and Analysis 2023R1, Highlighting rows over 1000

• 28 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am currently on the section of learning “Formulas in Inquiry Results: To Highlight Row with Color” in the Data Retrieval and Analysis, using DB6-ARInvoicesMemos. The instructions state to use the Row Style box, etc. The formula for highlight certain rows that have a balance > 1000 will be highligted yellow and anything less than that is default. 

The formula is =IIF([ARInvoice.CuryDocBal]>1000, ‘yellow’, ‘default’). The formula that I have in the Row Style box exactly matches that and it passes validation, but any balance that is over 1000 is not being highlighted. The formula is directly out of the pdf by the same name, Data Retrieval and Analysis. In SSRS there are alternate ways to do the coding like using the =SWITCH function, so at this point I’m not sure of what may be going on.

icon

Best answer by billmarmc 28 July 2023, 15:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Your formula looks correct but can you share the GI

Userlevel 3
Badge

I may have found what the issue is. I used a different u100.zip, which was included with the System Maintenance rather than the zip file with 23.107.0022 build and that worked with no issues.

Userlevel 3
Badge

The GI was DB6-ARInvoicesMemos, using the snapshot from u100.zip. Originally I used the u100.zip file that was part of the 23.107.0022 buiild (Amazon Storage as depicted in the Data_Retrieval_and Analysis_2023R1.pdf instructions), then I got to thinking about another u100.zip snapshot that was part of a download for the System_Maintenance study package. That is the one that I used and the formula works perfectly. Thank you for looking at it.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved