Solved

Check Alignment and Margins

• 22 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Community,

The check print is out of alignment with our new printer. How can I adjust the alignment and margins? 

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 23 September 2023, 02:48

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @enriquey ,

Please begin by installing Acumatica Report Designer on your computer. Here is a recent post answered by Benjamin Crisman of Acumatica.

Then add yourself to report designer role. In the check form report, click Edit Report to begin working on alignment.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Laura02 the URLs are not valid. Do you have the correct one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @enriquey Please follow the below steps to download and install the Acumatica Report designer.

1. Goto the website builds.acumatica.com. The below link will be shown 
  2. Click on the Acumatica Version that you have(The Acumatica version and the build) can be found in the Acumatica login page.

1. For example: If the Acumatica version is 2023 R1 then select the link 23.1

1. My Acumatica build is  23.106.0050, so I clicked on my version. to see the below “AcumaticaERP”. Click on AcumaticaERP.
  1. Then Click on the  AcumaticaERPinstall.msi. This will download the Acumatica ERP installer.

1. Double Click on the downloaded file. The file can be seen under your PCs Downloads folder as shown below.

1. Follow installation instructions and select the below options. This should install the Acumatica Report designer on your PC.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@enriquey Once you download the Setup as mentioned by Chandra, then you can refer the below the video and link to install the setup and work with it.

https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/system-admin/s100-installation-and-site-management-2/

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved