Solved

Adding attribute to report designer

• 28 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I have created attributes on stock items which I would like to display on the production ticket.

When creating a GI, I can pull this information from this field InventoryItem.INVENTTYPE_Attributes.

But on the report designer, this field is not available. How do I pull the attribute field through report designer?

Do I need to create a table relation with CSAnswers through Schema Builder?

icon

Best answer by jwarren 29 June 2023, 20:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jwarren 

Look at this older article and it may help you:

https://community.acumatica.com/reports-and-generic-inquires-115/how-to-filter-report-by-attribute-11763

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi Kandy,

My question is actually much more basic than that.

The attributes just don’t show up under Inventory Item table within Build Schema.

But when pulling the field in for a GI, it appears to be stored within the InventoryItem.INVENTTYPE_Attributes.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Solved by opening Schema Builder, click Load Schema, Click Refresh All, Apply and OK. Now attribute field is available. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @jwarren !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved