Solved

Add selected images to an Invoice

• 6 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi all,

I'm trying to include an uploaded jpeg image of a stored item to be invoiced on the standard AR641000 form. 

I've carefully followed an example in the Acumatica S150 Reports Designer document - (See attached Training Doc1 & Doc 2, pages 30-34.). 

I have checked and rechecked,  but continue to get the following error.  (See Trace 1 attached).

The problem seems to be with the table / table join of the Inventory Item. (See attached schema build.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by cshaheen26 17 September 2021, 22:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI @MikeAndrews , I’m sure you’ve already tried this but if you haven’t, try using the “Left” join type in your relations of the build schema. I just added the expense receipt images to an AR invoice format using the left join and it worked. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @MikeAndrews  Can you move the Last table join (ARTran with InventoryItem) to the 3rd position from the last.

In your report last 3 table joins should be like below and verify.

Hi @cshaheen26 and @Naveen B.

Thankyou both.  The suggested change to the Table joins and moving tje position of the ARTran row has fixed the problem. 

I also changed the of thechange to thhe joins and the value in the Picturebox to =[InventoryItem.ImageUrl]

My only problem now is that the report repeats the same line over and over.  Not sure what Ive doen wrong here.  Thanks again

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @MikeAndrews  Thanks for the update.

Q: My only problem now is that the report repeats the same line over and over.  Not sure what Ive done wrong here. 

For this issue, we need to check all the joins and verify and it requires detail analyzation according to me.

Thank you.  I’ll keep testing as suggested.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved