Solved

Add Notes into Generic Inquiry

• 10 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi All,

I want to add & show the content of Shipment Notes on Generic Inquiry.

As I know from version 2021 R1 (we use 2022 R2) we can choose which notes can be attached to GI by Attach Notes to

After viewing GI, I don't see it appear and even though the content of notes can be seen on screen also.

Do you have any idea?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 10 February 2023, 05:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@chidao  I just verified with a simple GI and NOTES are showing properly. Please find the screenshots for reference.

Can you please attach your GI here for review.

HI @Naveen Boga , please view the GI as attached

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @chidao  You have added the GROUP BY clause in the Generic Inquiry, hence system could not able to fetch the NOTE details.

I just removed the GROUP BY and the Notes are showing properly. Please find the screenshot for reference.

Hope you might have added a group by to avoid the duplicates, as an alternate, you can fetch the Note Text from the NOTE table. This will work!!

Badge +11

See this answer

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved