Solved

Add Field Unapplied Balance on AP302000 to Generic AP3020PL

• 7 November 2022
  • 6 replies

HI All,

I want to add a field Unapplied Balance as orange highlight on AP302000 to Generic AP3020PL

As image, I have added the Data Field AP Cury Upplied Bal

The Generic doesn't show it right.

Do you have any idea about this

Best regards,

Yên Chi

icon

Best answer by chidao 22 November 2022, 08:34

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @chidao 

the field doesn't exist in the DB, meaning you wont be able to query it in a GI. It’s probably a calculated field.

Thanks, @manikantad18 

do you know the right method to calculate this field?

I use this one, but it does not work for the transaction that has been Voided because it will calculate the voided amount also.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @chidao 

I don't see an option to get the balance of the document, Wait for others to respond,

Good Luck!

Instead of using APPayment.CuryUnappliedBal, join APRegisterReport with APPayement and using field APPayment.CuryDocBal, schema field is APRegisterReport.DocBal

It will show the amount of unapplied

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @chidao !

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Just wanted to add that I had a similar need for ARPayment.CuryUnappliedBal and I was able to use the same method to obtain the unapplied balance in a GI, I just used the ARRegisterReport table instead of AP.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved