Solved

Import New values for Union Locals Labor Items

I have 3 different unions with different wage rates dependng on which machine they are operating.  I use the Union Locals Screen to show each Labor Item(piece of equipment) with a wage rate.  These rates go up for next weeks payroll so I need to adjust the rates and effective date.  I can export to excel to change the rates and dates in mass but I do not see a way to import this info back into the union Locals screen.  I do not wish to manually do this for 100+ entries.  Is there a way to import this info back into this screen?

icon

Best answer by tsnyder16 9 June 2022, 15:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @NathanHSC 

Try this import scenario:

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

There are 3 PR Import By Scenarios that exist for Payroll, one of which is the rates and one is for the benefits.  Below is an image of the Import Scenario.  You could pull the template down and fill it with the data and use these import by scenarios.

Thanks @tsnyder16  and @kbeatty21 for your input  that is what I needed 

Nathan

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved