Solved

HELP - Clock Entry cannot Clock Out Int32 error

• 19 July 2023
  • 4 replies

\Clock Entry Screen with Error

I have an employee who clocked in and somehow the system clocked him in over 45 days ago.  Now...we cannot clock out and get an error message saying that the value is too lage (probably) for an Int32 field.  Normally we would clock the employee out and fix the clock entries on the Approve Clock Entries screen.  Any suggestions?  We’ve had to create a temporary employee for this employee to use while we figure this out.

icon

Best answer by Andy Smith 20 July 2023, 16:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Jabob14,

Please submit a support request with your vendor.  If they are unable to resolve, they will send a request for level 2 support. 

Sonia

Userlevel 3
Badge

There is a fix in 2023R1 Update 6 Build 23.106.0050 for something that sounds like this.

It is described on page 17 of the release notes:  

https://acumatica-builds.s3.amazonaws.com/builds/23.1/ReleaseNotes/Release_Notes_for_Acumatica_23_106_0050.pdf

Andy….great thanks.  It sounds like a patch has been added to keep it from happening but how do I fix it now that I am receiving the error?

Userlevel 2

@jacob14 - You will probably have to open a support ticket so they can go in the backend and clock them out with the correct amount of time.  Since they have acknowledged the issue they will be able to fix it with a Level2 or developer.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved