Solved

Work Center Dispatch - Add Link to Report Move

• 23 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Has anyone attempted to add a link at the line level to the Work Center Dispatch screen where an shop employee could simply click a blue link and it would preload the Move form with production order type, production order id, and operation id?  Then all the user would need to do is enter the quantity complete and quantity scrapped and release the Move transaction.

Even better, if an editable field could be added at the line level for the user to enter quantity complete / quantity scrapped, and then a blue link that would auto-complete the Move in the background.

I’m attempting to reduce the level of effort for shop employees (many computer illiterate) to report completed work by making it as simple as possible to complete Moves on on a computer screen.

I have attempted to enable Mass Actions - it sort of works, but can only load one record at a time into the Move form.  I also attempted a navigation target with no success there.

icon

Best answer by ericwolfe74 30 October 2023, 21:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

This sounds like it could be done via a business event.  If however a business event can’t create the Move transaction, you would likely need a customization since a move transaction can be for multiple production orders if created from the Production Orders ->Transactions ->Move menu.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved