Solved

Visual Planing Board- Changing dates and values manually

Userlevel 1

I want to schedule the day and hour in Planning Board of Mnaufacturing Order manually! This is posible. But here comes the problem:

Each time after saving the new scheduled date the System is reset the date and time on original values? (System is not keeping the manually changed dates!)

I am using Acumatica 2021R2 (21.209.0034)

Does anybody have some idea what could be wrong?

Thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 8 July 2022, 14:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@TimWehrle32 the popup is not supported yet by Development. If you want to change a date for a Production order, you need to set the date on the grid (left) and firm the schedule. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks a lot Debbie! Is it also posibel to change the times (Hours, minutes)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@TimWehrle32 - no - we don’t support drag and drop on the board (which is essentially the same thing you are asking for but “manually”) - In later versions this popup is locked down and you can’t get to it so as not to confuse users. We need to do more work on the linking of child production orders before we can tackle the drag and drop functionality. 

Userlevel 1

OK. I totally agree!! “Drag& Drop” means at the end to speak about a full APS Solution which is than no more core ERP :-).

Thanks a lot for you fast reply!

BR

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@TimWehrle32 once we enhance the linking of production orders, we plan to support drag and drop functionality in the core ERP. It will take a few more releases but we will get there. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved