• 4 replies

Unable to create production order from inventory planning display (MRP) screen

icon

Best answer by Jennifer Douglas 19 February 2024, 14:21

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello, @vishalsharma49 ,

Welcome to Acumatica Community.  Can you please show us what happens when you try to create a production order?

Has this action worked before for other orders, and now it is broken? Or is this the first order you have tried to create?

Is your system customized?  If yes, please test create production order with all customizations temporarily unpublished and let us know if the behavior is the same without customizations published,. Thank you.

Laura

when i am selecting this demand in mrp and creating manufacturing order process is showing me completed but no production order is been created for this demand of item 

i am using 23R2 version

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Have you looked at the response for this similar problem?  They didn’t have their master calendar for the year created, which was causing the problem. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved