Solved

Ship from alternate location

• 20 July 2021
  • 5 replies

I have stock in several locations in my warehouse, I want to be able to change the location from which I am pulling stock from within the sales order. Can I do this and how?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 20 July 2021, 22:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @StephenP  I don’t think we can change the Warehouse locations for the items in Sales Orders screen level.

Warehouse locations are purely related to the from where we can pick the goods and ship it, hence Acumatica has already provided a feasibility to change the Warehouse locations at the Shipment screen level.

Thank you, we have resolved the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @StephenP Keep us posted on the resolution you followed

Thanks

Badge

I have a similar issue to the above.  We are drop shipping for a retailer and using our Main warehouse and company branch.  We need to have their address on the Ship label and not ours.  We don’t have separate inventory for them vs. our other businesses.  How do I hard code for their shipments using the Carriers feature to pull their address vs. our warehouse address?  We are using the UPS account that they setup for us.  

@annekseymour - Did you find a resolution for this?  We are looking to do the same thing.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved