Solved

Sales orders/Purchase Order/Production Order Date updating

• 13 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello. I was wondering if there is a place for me to learn how the dates between the sales order/ purchase order/ production order work. Also, what is the basic process for a situation of if one of the dates on the purchase order moves, can every corresponding production or sales order date move with it? Ie. I have a purchase order open for an inventory item. It currently meets the requirements date wise to complete a production order for a sales order item on time. If the vendor can not send the item on time and the purchase order is updated to reflect this, is there an automatic way for the production order and the sales order to move accordingly? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 16 June 2022, 17:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@hstone - when dates change they are not automatically changed on production orders. If you are running MRP - you may get exception messages if when the dates change, they cause you to be late on a Sales Order. Then they can be changed manually. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved