Solved

Multiple vendors for outside processing on BOM - Saw and Zinc plating

• 23 March 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to set up a BOM with two subcontract operations for different vendors. I’ve created separate non-stock subcon items with the relevant vendor and added the two operations to the BOM. Each operation has the non-stock item on the material line. I’ve added two Work Centres with Outside Process checked.

Material type=Subcon, Subcon Source=Purchasing

My problem is that when i go to the Outside processing tab, I can select the Vendor for Operation 1, but this also defines the same Vendor for Operation 2. If I amend Operation 2, it then changes Operation 1.

Not sure if I’ve set up incorrectly or if there’s some restriction on selecting multiple subcontract vendors on a BOM. If the latter is the case I could try using a phantom sub-assembly.

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 23 March 2023, 20:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

There should be no restrictions - please log a case with support to research and resolve.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved