Solved

"MRP for Dummies"

• 30 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

My company is about to implement the MRP and forecasting portion of Manufacturing in our environment.  Our end users are very anti-change and anti-technology.  I’m hoping to ease their knee jerk reaction by looking for easy to use guides in a “for dummies” style with images and less technical explanations, but I’m not finding much in either the Acumatica University or elsewhere online.  I think they’d really benefit from a document that is less technical and slightly easier to read.  Any suggestions? 

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 30 November 2022, 21:34

View original

2 replies

Badge +16

Hello JDouglas,

Welcome to Acumatica Community!

I work for a Partner and we develop step-by-step instructions With Pictures! for our clients.

I recommend asking your Partner first, for copies of step-by-step instructions they have made for other clients. Likely, they have an extensive library, like mine.

Sadly, None of my documents are Manufacturing-related. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

One of the Acumatica Manufacturing consultants hosted a webinar which might be of some value:  https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3944656/80090ABF7E047DC88096BC53125A9EA2

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved