Solved

Inventory Issue

• 15 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Dear Concern,

request you to please suggest the process for inventory out from warehouse and in after job work

Inventory Out for job work and in against job work: for example we wish to out inventory like  component, Semi finish goods and Raw material from warehouse  to vendor place for job work activities and after job work same will be return back as Semi finish goods or finish goods . how to track inventory out and in process thru acumatica ERP.  

icon

Best answer by dgodsill97 26 July 2022, 14:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@npankaj92  - I would suggest that you take our M200 Basic Manufacuring Scenarious course - there is a section in this course where we explain the scenario. I hope this helps!

Dear Ms. Baldwin,

Many thanks for your response. gone thru the M200 Basic  course content, Mapping of  job work process is available at BOM level in details but unable to identify the transaction process for JOB Work.

My concern is as a store manager i want to send some material to vendor for job work, please suggest which form should I use to send material from our warehouse to vendor warehouse along with  valid document  printed thru system can be used for logistic process

also after completion of job work done by vendor i received different material code against material mentioned in above paragraph, which form should i use to take material in our warehouse and how to link these material from out process so that analysis of sent and received material can be analyzed.

Regards.

Narendra Pankaj

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@npankaj92 I have sent you an email with a contact that might be able to help. 

Debbie

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Review the help article for Outside Processing. It was designed to handle the process of sending work to a vendor.

https://help.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=29e47b41-39f2-43c7-8c57-777f84078763

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved