Solved

BOM Cost - (Avg Part) - Subassembly cost Not Rolling up parent

• 5 December 2022
  • 3 replies

The customer is using Multi-Level BOM with Phantom Parts. Cost Rollup is a bit inconsistent. 

for some subassemblies it’s adding up the cost to Parent Part, for others it's not incorporating. 

Any pointers?

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 5 December 2022, 14:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What version are you running - there is a known issue (resolved) for Multi-level BOM cost calculation in 2021R1 and 2021R2

Build 2021.213.204.9588 [21.213.0038] Customization: ExobizBase202011131,SalesOrderExtPrice,AXSCS101500ExtraFields,IIGRentalProcessing2021.213.204R04
Base template: AUSTRALIA
Product Edition: Manufacturing

I am new to Acumatica, Worked on various other ERPs in Mfg Domain. just learning.

if it's a known issue with this product, customer need to log a support ticket?

Thanks again for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It looks like you are on a later build than where the issue was found/fixed.  I do not know the process for how an OEM like MYOB logs issues - but I would recommend this be logged for further research.  It would be good to have access to the data in order to research and assist.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved