Solved

Workflow Engine Upgrade Causing Issues

• 26 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Guys,

We recently upgraded to 2023R2 and have been testing, I have a customisation project which modifies the SO workflow within Sales Orders.

I upgraded the workflows within the customisation project and published the project.

I then attempted to go into the Sales Order Form and received the below error:

Error: The entry form (ID: SO301000, title: Sales Orders) cannot be automated. Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: key

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

I managed to solve it by reuploading a old version of the customisation project and not upgrading the workflows.

Does anyone know if there are any adverse effects that come from leaving the workflows not upgraded?

Thanks all,

Aleks

icon

Best answer by aiwan 28 March 2024, 15:20

View original

3 replies

Badge +11

Did you restart the application from ‘Apply Updates’ after publishing? Workflow can be really picky about that.

Userlevel 3
Badge

It was due to an update i did to the customisation to include a table which was now not in the DB, after removing it worked perfectly.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @aiwan!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved