Solved

Make a User Defined Field Required for a Branch

• 18 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi guys.

How can I make a user defined field required for only a soecific branch. I am sure this can be done on workflows but its not working out for me. Has anyone tried this?

Please let me know. Thanks community.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 24 July 2023, 15:58

View original

3 replies

Badge +11

By 'user defined field' do you mean the UDFs based on attributes or a custom DAC field?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi. Based on attributes.

Badge +18

Depending on where you are using the field, there are a few places we can make Attributes required for some groups and not required for others.

Suppose you used Customer Classes or Vendor Classes to represent Branch, then some of the Customer Classes could have the Attribute Required and some could have it optional.

Aside from this small example, I expect you’ll need some customization to require the Attribute for some branches.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved