Solved

External Application Setup

• 16 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi All,

Would anyone happen to know where you can access the external application module within Acumatica?  I’ve tried using the search function in the Acumatica ERP, but have had no luck finding it.  Any help is appreciated

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 16 September 2022, 18:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @tmoreno630   

Can you try accessing by screen ID as SM301000 ?  

Regards

Sai 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@tmoreno630 External Applications is located in the Integrations module:

But can also be reached as @Sai Chettiar mentioned by typing the screen ID into the URL:

@Sai Chettiar & @BenjaminCrisman I’ve tried setting the screen ID in the URL as Sai mentioned, but it only redirects me to the starting page.  (See below)  And @BenjaminCrisman I do not have an integration module within my acumatica instance.  Could this be a user privileges issue?  Let me know your thoughts and thank you both for the quick responses.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@tmoreno630 If you don’t have the module then it wasn’t included in the license to load in during install.

You can download and run a demo instance and you can see almost all (some require integrations and customizations to work) the features there though.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved