Solved

Disabling "Copy order" action on the sales order screen for certain customer

• 31 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone.

I am trying to only have the copy order action only available for the Finance workgroup for a specific customer.

I added a condition onto the action. It does disable the action for the customer. However, it also disables it for the people in the Finance workgroup. 

These are the conditions I tried. I suspect that there is something I am not doing correctly. Or maybe please suggest another way I can set this up

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 5 February 2024, 18:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@LungileNjakazi37  As you wanted to enable the ACTION for the specific customer, you can add only the CUSTOMER condition, is there any reason to add Does not equal to the FINANCE condition?

Badge +11

This may not be your only problem, but I believe you’d want to tick ‘From Schema’ to be able to select the Workgroup value, as this is not a text field.

Also keep in mind (if I’m reading this correctly) that this condition will disable the action for only AACUSTOMER.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved