Solved

Open Sales order; Create Shipment and Prepare Invoice Old SO

• 28 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I have imported Historical sales orders from 2021; I would like to create shipments and prepare invoices and then apply payment closing the invoice in one import scenario.  i have created all the sales orders in open status.

Can anyone direct me or have something they used for this scenario.

Thank you

Evan

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 29 December 2022, 06:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @EvanG  We cannot perform these actions in one import scenario due to the multiple screens involved. This is the import scenario limitation.

When we create the Shipments/Invoice screens will be redirected from one screen to another screen. 

You can create an import scenario to import the sales order and then, you can schedule the below native Acumatica scheduler screens to perform these actions.

1. Process Orders - SO501000
  2. Process Shipments - SO503000
  3. Release AR Documents -  AR501000

Import Sales Orders: Acumatica is already providing the import scenario by default, you can use this to import SOs. Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EvanG 

Please find the Import scenario to perform below actions using QUick process.

1. Create Shipment
  2. Confirm shipment
  3. Update IN
  4. Prepare Invoice
  5. Release Invoice

Attaching the Import scenario for above actions.

You can use another import scenario to create a Payment using SO or Inv as per your requirement.

Please review the suggestion from @Naveen Boga 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@manikantad18   Thank you. It worked.  I need to change the Invoice date to be 12/31/2021 not the current date and post period.  All my orders are last year.

Any thoughts?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EvanG 

Update the Import scenario for the shipment date as needed using custom  option

Update Sales order preference > Invoicing settings > Use shipment data as invoice date

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved