Solved

Import Scenario: Opportunity -> Create Quote Action

• 22 April 2022
  • 4 replies

I’m trying to create an import scenario that will trigger the “Create Quote” button on the opportunity record.

I’ve tried placing the dialoges in a few different spots and using opportunity summary for the <Dialog Answer>. No luck yet.

Thanks for the help,
Matt

icon

Best answer by vkumar 22 April 2022, 07:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mhoss2022 

This will not work on import scenario. Import scenario actions work if its performed on same screen (Opportunity screen ScreenID : CR304000). Since create quote moves control to another screen (screenID: CR304500 Sales quotes ), it wont work on an import scenario created on opportunity screen in this case. 

As workaround, here is what you can do:

-Create an import scenario to import opportunities first (ScreenID:CR304000)

-Create a separate import scenario to create quotes from opportunity (ScreenID:CR304500)

Hope this clarifies. 

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

@vkumar   Vijay, thsi sho0uld work since it doesn’t actually jump to another screen.  If you Create Quote and then select CREATE as the dialogue answer then it just creates a quote without ever leaving Opportunity screen.

Userlevel 3
Badge

It does work and I just figured it out!!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @dgross54 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved