Error: 'Item Class' cannot be empty

even though its not empty.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 16 November 2021, 04:23

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @sburger  Can you please share your import scenario here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @sburger  Here is the import scenario to create the stock item with Item Class. Please find the Import scenario Mapping here.

@Naveen B item class isn't empty but it still shows the error

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @sburger  Hoping you NOT have given below highlighted <DialogueAnswer>, can you please provide and confirm?

Also, in your first screenshot, you have given ItemClass → Description , which is wrong. Please map the Item Class properly just like below.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @sburger 

You can find a working Stock item import scenario on our Demo tenant. I have attached the xml file. Two things I want to add to what Naveen mentioned :

• <Dialog Answer> is NOT required, to import new Item with Item class ( refer to sample scenario xml attached ).
  • <Dialog Answer> is required if you are trying to update the Item class on an existing Item
  • The Item class mapped on your scenario is incorrect ( mentioned by Naveen ), refer to the screenshot below 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello, I have successfully imported the stock items in my instance but the Last Cost isn’t getting updated. Below are the screenshots on the same.

Kindly let me know what mistake is being done here.
Thanks.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved