Solved

I am trying to create an Import Scenario to create a restriction group for each GL Account

• 20 January 2022
  • 4 replies

I am trying to create a restriction groups for each GL account (about 1300 of them) using an import scenario. I am able to get the group created, but I cannot figure out how to select the check box for included once the group is created.

icon

Best answer by aoberlander58 20 January 2022, 21:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Take the single quotes off the True and False.  (You may need to use mixed case like True but I am not sure about that)

Take the single quotes off the True and False.  (You may need to use mixed case like True but I am not sure about that)

Took the quotes off and tried both mixed case and uppercase. It’s still just creating the group and not selecting the GL Account.

I was able to get this working by using the GL Account Access screen instead of the Restriction Group screen.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks for sharing, used this one for Subaccounts on the same screen and worked like a charm. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved