Solved

ErrorCode: 406. when loading files in data providers

• 8 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good day

Have anyone ever got this error? “ErrorCode: 406.”

This happens when loading files in data providers. I tried different web browsers. Can anyone assist.

icon

Best answer by tebogo37 8 February 2024, 12:17

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @tebogo37 

Are you loading files using excel providers Manually or this is happening with any Integration to bring the file in data providers

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 

I am loading manually by clicking files on top right. Even if the window pop up to browse for file, after browsing when I click upload I get the error and nothing uploads.

I got same error this morning when deleting with scenario but eventually file uploaded. Now I an loading a new import file for a different scenario I get same error with no luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @tebogo37 Please share the file here with Acumatica Version

Userlevel 1
Badge

Acumatica 2023 R1
Build 23.110.0025 Customization: EO_IssueDocument,AcuBank[23.111.0034][23.1.036],BONQDURPF

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @tebogo37 

I dont see any issue in My local. Please restart the application and verify once.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi

Same error. I also cleared browsing history before login. Will have to try a different machine

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @tebogo37 ,

Have you tried with same file you provide?

I am able to upload the provided file. Have you tried with clear caches and Apply updates?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi

It Acumatica firewalls. I logged a case and they will soon have it fixed.

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved