Solved

Error During Import Scenario: Sales Orders (Minimum Gross Profit req is not satisfied)

• 16 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I am trying to bulk import sales orders and got this error so it did not push to process. But when I manually created a sales order, it is just a warning but I can still save the order.

even if I set this to no validation, there’s still an error

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 20 November 2023, 18:01

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bbdragonfly Could you please try with No validation and check https://www.augforums.com/forums/everything-else/minimum-markup-vs-minimum-gross-profit/

Thanks

Hi @manikantad18 I already tried to change it to No Validation but still got an error.

I just want to understand why I can’t process it via import scenario while I can save it manually having this only as a warning.

Hi @Irina, do you have an idea on this?

I have an import scenario for Sales Orders. I am trying to import now items that have a lower prices than its average cost. And it creates error in importing these sales orders. I’m just confused because I can create them manually without any error.
I already tried to change the sales order preferences from Warning to No Validation, but still got the same error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @manikantad18 I already tried to change it to No Validation but still got an error.

I just want to understand why I can’t process it via import scenario while I can save it manually having this only as a warning.

Please share your import scenario

Thanks @bbdragonfly 

here @manikantad18 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bbdragonfly

I have modified and able to run import scenario with a less Unit price.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved