Solved

Can't use aggregated field from GI in Import Scenario 'Source Restrictions'

• 7 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +11

I have an import scenario based on a GI. The GI is grouped by several key fields, and one of the resulting fields is called ‘State’, which is a count of the number of States that are represented in the data.

The GI returns the correct result:

But when I attempt to use the resulting value in the Import Scenario

the result is empty.

I’ve tried so many work-arounds, but nothing with aggregate fields seems to compute.

Is this a bug or a known limitation?

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 20 September 2023, 23:53

View original

5 replies

Also having this issue. I have found that it won’t work if the import scenario is triggered by a business event, however if it uses a data provider and manually run the import scenario, it has no issues.

Badge +11

I was attempting to run it manually.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @darylbowman were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Have you tried performing the calculation in the import scenario instead of the GI?

Badge +11

If I'm thinking right, I wouldn't be able to use a value calculated in the import on the source restrictions tab.

I ended up building a processing screen instead.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved