Solved

BOM Export - First Line Material ID and UOM incorrect for every assembly

• 20 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

When I try to export BOM, the first line of each Assembly shows the same incorrect Material Component ID and UOM;   The second line on to the last line is correct;  It’s only the first line, and only these two fields that are incorrect with the same incorrect value each time.  I’m assuming maybe I need to use some kind of offset to fix?  Any advice would be appreciated!

Acumatica Job Setup
output file from job example

you can see the yellow highlighted blocks are always the same item ID and UOM, but the second row on is 100% correct;  Quantity on the first row is correct.   This is the same for all 9,000+ BOM Assemblies exported in this report so a manual fix would be quite difficult.

Any idea’s on what I’m doing wrong here?

This is the form for the first item in the example, you can see what I’m expecting 001-201 item id;  

icon

Best answer by Laura02 21 November 2022, 12:27

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I noticed a previous post on this community that includes several export scenarios for BOMs.  Import the solution’s export scenario for comparison to yours.

https://community.acumatica.com/manufacturing-89/bom-export-scenario-3693

Userlevel 1

Thank you Laura.  The post was able to help me get a working export configuration I believe.  I have attached my XML for future reference for whoever needs it for themselves.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing this with the community @pitsnake !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved